SAMPLE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. We receive both cell pellets and genomic DNA samples for this test.
- 1a. For cell pellets samples, at least 2M cells should be provided in sterile/autoclaved tubes. freeze samples in – 80 °C freezer for at least 1 hour.
- 1b. For genomic DNA samples, at least 20 μl genomic DNA with a concentration of more than 10 ng/μl can be provided for detection.
2. Clearly label Sample Name, Person Name, and Submission Date on both the cap and the side of the tube with a blue or black permanent marker. (Cell pellets samples can be frozen at-80 °C for up to 1 week before submission, Genomic samples can be frozen at -20 °C for up to 1 week before submission, but prevent freeze/thaw cycle.)
3. Please fill out the sample submission form. External users please ship the samples to below address. University users please email TEPemail@example.com to schedule a time to drop the samples at the entrance of south parking lot of Mills Breast Cancer Institute.
3rd floor, Mills Breast Cancer Institute
509W University Ave
Urbana, IL 61801
TEP does not accept cultures infected with HIV or Biosafety Level 3 or 4 agents. To the best of knowledge, the cell line being submitted should be free of hazardous materials, agents, and carcinogens.
Please submit orders on the online ordering system FBS.
First-time user, please email TEPfirstname.lastname@example.org to have an account set up.